Last updated on
Make an online appointment at our embassy through the online appointment system e-Appointment.
If you want to request multiple appointments for different procedures or for several members of your family, you need to make one appointment per person for each procedure. For example, if you want to request a travel pass for yourself and a Kids-ID for your child, the procedure is as follows:
- On the first page, select the "I am taking an appointment for someone else" option at the bottom.
- On the second page, you will then be given the option to fill in his/her name as well.
- When selecting services, please then indicate "request passport", "Kids-eID".
Instructions for your visit at the embassy
- Please register as soon as possible before your appointment time and come only with those who also have an appointment.
- If you were ill or showed symptoms of illness in the last two weeks, you are requested not to come. This also applies if you live with someone who is ill or have recently had contact with someone who had COVID-19 symptoms.
- Preferably check your temperature before going to the embassy.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory and keep 1.5m away.
- When entering the embassy, disinfect your hands with the available alcohol gel.